Schools Counselling

Our school based counselling service is open to all children attending comprehensive schools, pupil referral units, additional needs and EOTAS provision based in both Rhondda Cynon Taf.

To make it easier for you at attend school counselling, we have a counsellor based at each school.

There are a number of ways you can refer, either by speaking to your Head of Year; your school’s designated Link Worker or directly to the counsellor based at your school. If you need to know who your school’s Link Worker or Counsellor is, then we have an up-to-date list for each school. Either call our head office on 01443 202940 or e-mail us

If you find it difficult to take the first step to refer yourself, there is always the option of asking a family member, carer, friend or other professional.

Once you have been referred to school counselling, you will be placed on a waiting list until an appointment becomes available.

All of our counsellors are friendly, approachable and very experienced at working with young people. They will help you talk about your issues and create a safe space for you to explore what is going on for you, and at a pace that is comfortable for you.

What We Do With Your Information